Skip to main content
- The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God, divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy and the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and content.
- One God, eternally existent in all three person: Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. Our Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial work, and His personal return in power and glory.
- The salvation of lost and sinful man thought the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ by faith, apart from works, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the believer is enabled to live a holy life to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The unity in the Spirit of all true believers, the Church, the Body of Christ; the Resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost into the resurrection of damnation.
- Adam and Eve's union as man and woman modeled God's design for marriage and perpetually stands as God's loving and righteous will for human sexual intimacy. Sex outside the marriage relationship as designed by God, is condemned by Him.
- God created man and woman in His image and likeness and that physical life is His sovereign gift and blessing to mankind. All human life is sacred and the deliberate killing of the unborn, the sick, disabled, or elderly is an abomination before God.